Hello!

Hier kunt U zich aan de andere forumleden voorstellen.

Moderators: Exjager, piot1940, Bram1940

Plaats reactie
Fallout2077

Hello!

Bericht door Fallout2077 »

Hello all! I will start off by saying I do not speak Dutch or French so I must apologize for that. I am a military collector of the late Cold War era 1973-1991 and have been very interested in the ABL in the early 80s era. Sadly info has been very hard to gather, I figured this would be a good place to check out.

A little about me, my name is Luke and I am 20. I am from the USA and have been collecting for around 10/11 years now. Like I said my area of interest in late cold war, mostly early 80s European Armies both NATO and Warsaw Pact.

Anyways I have a list of questions relating to 80s era ABL, now I just need to figure out where to post them. Would you guys prefer I use a translator and post in Dutch? I know many of them have errors, so I didn't know if you wanted me to or not. I can translate your messages as well.
Bram1940
Beheerder

Re: Hello!

Bericht door Bram1940 »

Hello,

Welcome,

English is allowed here. Please fire away your questions. I am sure you'll find some of the answers here.

Best of luck and happy readings,

Bram
canadian2nd
Sponsor 2022-2023

Re: Hello!

Bericht door canadian2nd »

Hello and welcome Luke.
I am certain that many of us will try to give you an answer to your questions, accompanied by the necessary photos of course.
Don't worry about the right places to post your questions; the moderators can always change them to another place if it's not right.

Cheers

Jan
In memoriam mijn opa Gerard : Soldaat 4 Li 1932-33 / 18d veldtocht (23 Li) / KG gemaakt bij Gent / Eind 1944 : vrijwilliger bij 1005e Tpt Coy / Gesneuveld voor België t.g.v. V2 inslag te Hove op 31-1-1945. I will always remember him ....
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Even voorstellen - se présenter”